In APX10 we are offering data management and analytics for the public sector and the water sector. We have an aim to help reduce the cost used on infrastructure planning. It is of high importance for us to offer solutions, which are easy to use and give value for both decision makers and users. To ensure this, we are testing our ongoing development of our offerings with various stakeholders and customers. As a part of this process, we use WeZimplify as our digital tool and platform to get input to dashboards, business models and new ideas.
We experience a high value and benefit in using WeZimplify:
- The predefined questions done by WeZimplify, making us save time and resources
- The overview of user groups and engagement of the different user groups, which makes it easier for us to see, how many are engaged in our test
- The digital process of starting up a test and posting it, is easy to set up and use, it saves us time, compared to doing it manually.
- The report gives a simple and valuable overview, as the recommendations helps us to prioritize, which focus areas are most important
- The approach of thinking in the customer value from pitch of the project to the questions and final report with different categories is of high value, as we start to think in more than the product.
“At APX10, we are constantly developing our SaaS platform for the supply industry. However,
this further development must also bring value to our customers, which is why it is
important for us to use both personal contact and digital channels to obtain feedback from
our users. We use WeZimplify to collect feedback on a clear digital platform where we
can easily get detailed insights out of the received feedback, giving us a better basis
for decision making for further product development.”
- Lars Limkilde, Business Development Manager at APX10